Notes for next year:
- Plant only about 4 tomato plants, not 6.
- Same for the jalapeños.
- MORE green peppers. Or maybe they were just shaded by the tomatoes?
- Plant the tall things in the back. Which is to say, the tomatoes.
- Tomato cages have very little resistance to bending from being overloaded. Stake them.
- The Garden-Fresh Vegetable Cookbook has a trillion good ways to use all the results. (By the time I re-read this next year, I should know if they are actually yummy.)
- I will also know if making my own crushed tomatoes worked.
- Add snap peas, basil, cilantro and possibly watermelons.